Monday, February 2, 2015

Jan 2015 - Unit Trust Portfolio Update

"The LORD's blessing enriches, and struggle adds nothing to it." - Proverbs 10:22

January 2015 was a good month for me. My portfolio increased by $4,574.16 in January (20.94% annualized return), with $4,112.43 came from capital appreciation and $461.73 came from cash dividend that yet to be re-invested. I think it would be tough to repeat the same performance in the months ahead.

I sold 37.5% of my position in United Gold & General Fund, 40% of Aberdeen China Opportunities, and 100% of Blackrock European Eqty Income A6 SGD-H.

I bought some Allianz US High Yield AM Dis H2-SGD, and initiate a position in Fidelity Asian HY AMDIST SGD Hedged. The weaknesses in high yield bond made their dividend yield attractive. I'm positioning myself as defensive as possible, as I'm anticipating further volatility in the equity funds.


Unit Trust Portfolio Monthly Performance in 2015


Link to Yaruzi's unit trust portfolio allocation as of Jan 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment