Tuesday, March 3, 2015

February 2015 - Unit Trust Portfolio Update

My portfolio continued to perform well in February despite a short month. Portfolio value increased by $4,159.84 (20.67% annualized) compared to January, with $4,006.6 from capital appreciation and $153.35 from cash dividend. Cumulative YTD profit was $8,734.11.

I used the bullish sentiment in equity markets to further take some profit and reduced my equity holdings. I reduced my holdings in HGIF Russia Eqty SGD Cl AD(SGD), sell the remaining of Aberdeen China Opportunities(SGD), and cut loss on Threadneedle (Lux) Enh Comm Cl ASH SGD(SGD). 

At the same time I add some Blackrock World Energy Fund A2 SGD-H(SGD), because it seemed oil may had found some interim bottom. I also and my bond holdings in United Emerging Markets Bond Fund(SGD), and United Asian Bond Fund Class SGD(SGD).



Link to Yaruzi's unit trust portfolio allocation as of Feb 2015.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, sounds like you are doing well this year. Keep up the progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement RetailTrader, I hope your portfolio doing well too.

    ReplyDelete