Friday, November 20, 2015

October 2015 - Low Cost Portfolio Update

I've been busy with work, so the update of my low cost portfolio is a bit delayed. Along with the market recovery in October, my low cost portfolio YTD loss improved to -2.22% from -5.08% in the previous month.

No new purchase in October, and I received dividend of HKD 1,338.63 from Vanguard FTSE AS (HKD) and $100.53 from United SGD Fund Cl A (Dis). I also contributed $3,000 of fresh fund into the portfolio. This brought total investment YTD to $81,000. Portfolio allocation was 57.69% equity and 42.31% bonds & money market.

I will have proceed of around $25,000 from exercising my company's share option that will mature in December. I plan to use the proceeds to increase my low cost portfolio. Because of the expected injection of fresh fund, I plan to increase my equity allocation when there is buying opportunity.



Link to Yaruzi's low cost portfolio as of Oct 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment