Will the rally continue in 2700? Only God knows! My part is to stick with the plan and probably be slightly defensive in my portfolio management.
As a result of the rally in equities, low cost portfolio XIRR YTD was 7.4% as of 30 November. XIRR since inception went back above 4% at 4.54%, beating CPF SA return, which I used as a benchmark for my low cost portfolio.
- CapitaRetail China Trust 5800 shares @ $1.3875
- CapitaMall Trust 4200 shares @ 1.9075
- SIA Engineering 1200 shares @ 3.45
- VanEck Vectors Gold Miners UCITS ETF (GDX.L) 140 shares @ USD 21.56
- Heineken Malaysia Bhd (2836.KL) 800 shares @ MYR 15.7275
- Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia Bhd (3255.KL) 900 shared @ MYR 13.78
I injected $4,000 fresh fund and received total dividends of $214.00 and GBP 18.09 in November. Dividends received were:
- GBP 18.09 from British Land Co PLC
- $36.00 from SIA
- $60.00 from Starhub
- $53.00 from First REIT
- $65.00 from Starhill Global REIT
Total portfolio value as of 30 November was about $3,000 shy of the half million mark, with 46.53% in equity and 53.47% in bonds & cash.
Link to Yaruzi's low cost portfolio as of November 2016