I made no transaction in December and was receiving $1,776.97 in dividends. Equity allocation stood at 54.13% and the remaining 45.87% in short term bond and money market.
While if feels good growing our investment assets, there are still people around us that are not so fortunate and may require our help. Friends, if you come across them, please do lend a helping hand. Last, but not least, I wish everyone a Happy New Year and a great 2020.
Link to Yaruzi's low cost portfolio as of December 2019