Sunday, March 29, 2015

The Day Heaven Cries

"The days of our lives are seventy years;
And if by reason of strength they are eighty years,
Yet their boast is only labor and sorrow;
For it is soon cut off, and we fly away." Psalm 90:10 NKJV

"So teach us to number our days,
That we may gain a heart of wisdom." Psalm 90:12 NKJV



Rain poured from the sky as if it was crying to bid the final farewell to Singapore founding father, Lee Kuan Yew. Without him, most of us won't be blogging today. Most of us will be occupied with survival, let alone achieving financial independence.

I have a lot of respect for you, Mr. Lee Kuan Yew and I hope I can live my life being useful for the people, the country, and the nation. So with a heavy heart, I bid my farewell to you, Sir. May your good soul finds a peaceful rest in the hand of God. I'll also pray that your family and the people of Singapore be given strength to continue your legacy. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment